Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
At Air Canada, safety and our customers are at the centre of everything we do. It’s our promise to fly every mile in their shoes, and to treat every traveler with care and class.
Our ambition is to become a top ten global airline in everything we do, and our employees play an important role in getting us there. Our Skytrax 2018 Best Airline in North America award, voted on by our customers—the seventh time we’ve received this recognition in the last nine years—highlights our commitment to the highest level of service. It is a testament to the strong engagement of Air Canada's 32,000 diverse and vibrant employees, which is essential to delivering excellent service to the 48 million customers we carry each year.
We have been named one of Canada’s top 100 employers for the sixth consecutive year, recognized for our work environment, support and engagement programs, and generous benefits offered to our employees and their families. When we win, we win together as one Air Canada. As our national carrier we #FlytheFlag proudly, bringing a little Canada to the world, wherever we go; come fly it with us!
As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in our ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on our customers’ needs, while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to our team.
Your deliverables will include:
- Representing our brand and company vision for customer service excellence;
- Understanding our internal and external customers by anticipating needs and delivering on promises;
- Caring for our customers in difficult situations;
- Building and nurturing trusting relationships. Fostering employee development by empowering, coaching and supporting our team to be their very best,
- Embodying and modelling our Air Canada Flight Path, behavior:
- Treating customers and employees with care & class;
- Demonstrating to employees how we are building a top ten global airline and how to create customer loyalty, daily;
- Ensuring all Air Canada family members provide glowing-hearted hospitality at all customer touchpoints;
- Understanding, following and promoting Air Canada’s safety first, always culture & ensuring a safe environment for our customers and colleagues.
Effective Decision Making
Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team oriented & focused)
Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities
A minimum of two years previous Customer Service management experience;
A genuine passion for creating and leading a global top ten Airline customer and employee experience ;
Ability to develop trust and rapport
An entrepreneurial, energetic and tenacious attitude;
Ability to work flexible schedules
Ability to adapt to new technology and to share that knowledge;
Ability to successfully obtain an Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP).
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates. Should you wish to verify your current linguistic ratings or to schedule a linguistic test, go on the ACaeronet portal and click on HR Connex under Quick Links. Once in HR Connex, choose Go to eHR Kiosk, eLang and My Profile. If you don't have the password for ACaeronet, you must call IBM Assistance at 514-422-4357.
Tenure: Employees with twelve (12) months or more in their current role may apply for this position.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.