Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Our growth plan for Aeroplan depends on achieving a level of relevance with members and is a guiding principle for how the new program was designed to earn our way into consumers lives every day. The primary function of this role is to support our strategic everyday partnerships by assisting in the build, design, delivery, growth and management of these partners.
The Analyst, Loyalty Partnerships and Development will be responsible for supporting data-driven analyses to help inform decision making with our growing portfolio of strategic everyday partners. The Analyst will assist in the business casing of initiatives related to strategic everyday partners, forecasting monthly and quarterly financial performance, and generating reports that highlight performance and growth opportunities across these partnerships.
- Analyze problems and situations, and their impacts on the business.
- Assist in value proposition design for earning and redeeming points that drive member engagement with the Aeroplan program and generate positive ROI for the Partners.
- Deliver commercial, data-driven, fact-based decisions to help meet or exceed Partnership KPIs.
- Build and present solutions for internal and external Partners that meet and exceed their needs, identifying innovative opportunities that will benefit them, creating value added services, and working in partnership to drive the business forward.
- Manage performance, holding self and others accountable to effectively and efficiently complete work responsibilities, and focuses on excellent execution.
- Demonstrates initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and acts on opportunities to create value.
- Respond resourcefully and show nimbleness when faced with new challenges and demands.
- Effectively manage the pressures and complexities of various situations and move forward positively and productively under conditions of change or uncertainty.
Looking for someone who has the motivation and ability to grow from this role into more senior roles within the organization
Looking for someone with 3+ years of experience
Proven track record in attaining/exceeding goals
Analytical mindset and passion for numbers
Analytics, Consulting, Finance and/or other quantitative experience
Demonstrated effective communication skills that include communication of client opportunities and explanation of financial performance
Focus on operational excellence
University degree required
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.