Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Airports Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Regional General Manager, Customer Experience Airports - South - USA, providing support and assistance with the day to day operations.
- Assist the Regional General Manager, Customer Experience Airports - South - USA with administrative support.
- Process biweekly payroll for submission to Employee Services.
- Review invoices for accuracy and process for payment.
- Monitor financial budgets and prepare monthly accruals
- Prepare and submit overtime, excess baggage and FTE reports on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit monthly Landing and Flight Information reports to Airport Authorities.
- Prepare and update flight schedules. Advise stations of any changes.
- Monitor submission of ground handler’s sales reports on a monthly basis to ensure checks payable to Air Canada are received in a timely fashion.
- Point of contact with GSE to ensure quarterly PMI’s are completed by service providers.
- Order office supplies and ground handlers, as required.
- Request Landing Rights Approval from USCBP for seasonal start-ups and new flight destinations.
- Prepare and submit quarterly report to USCBP.
- Provide Res III sign-in authorization for ground handlers.
- Provide ground handlers with customer service updates, on-time performance and PAWOB statistics.
- Maintain and update Local Emergency Procedures Manuals.
- Point of contact with CBO for monitoring of baby car seat inventories.
Above average computer skills. Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and without direct supervision.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Must be flexible and able to cope with changing priorities.
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.