Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The position is located near the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Montreal. The current salary starts at $25.26/hour, based on experience and according to the Collective Agreement.
To maintain and process accurate records and accounts related to accounting systems.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Perform account maintenance and follow-up functions in conjunction with the Accounting Services Agreement
- Maintain accounting systems tables
- Assist other departments with respect to accounting policies, procedures and systems
- Prepare reports to support the monthly financial statements
- Prepare and analyze data for ad hoc financial reports
- Provide leadership, direction and training to other employees within the department
- Analyze and verify documents
- Prepare audit working papers
- Prepare statistical/special reports
- Reconcile and deposit cheques and cash
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job
In addition to the above, may be required to perform the Tasks / Responsibilities as outlined in the Coordinator Level.
- High School graduation
- Completion of CGA 211 or equivalent
Skills / Knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Familiarity with Collective Agreements, Company Policies and/or Government Regulations
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Some positions may require shift work and/or work staggered starting and stopping times
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.