Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The End User Services Analyst provides technical support to Air Canada’s end user environments to ensure successful availability, continuity and security of IT services. Analysts will act as the end user advocate, communicate status and outcomes to stakeholders, drive process improvements and ensure adherence to ITIL/ITSM best practices.
- Ensure adherence to defined organizational processes for continued consistency of IT services delivery
- Manage IT services catalogue on a continued basis, by working closely with IT Service Owners
- Act as first point of contact into IT organization
- Measure and report on key service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact-resolution rate, mean time to repair, call avoidance, demand mix and end-user productivity
- Promote use of self service and review service catalogue to reduce service cost & enhance user experience
- Bring in operational efficiency into IT service management by reducing ticket volumes through root case analysis, periodic reviews and process improvements
- Collaborate in conducting end user surveys and create action plans, as required
- Manage IT vendors that support End User and Service Desk support
- Monitor critical systems, and support resolution of critical/non-critical incidents
- Maintain and support all end user devices including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, airport devices, field devices, etc.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to collect and use information for improved business and operational performance
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts
- Support requirements gathering, systems analysis and business case development for IT initiatives
- Support definition and maintenance of methods, techniques and calculations for identifying ways to improve business/technical processes
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- 3-5 years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company
- ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate Level certification, strong understanding of ITIL service management processes
- IT related education and University degree/technical certification or relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware and related technologies
- Strong Knowledge of iOS, Android, SOTI platform and related mobility technologies
- Highly flexible and adaptable to a continually changing environment
- Critical thinking & analytical skills - problem diagnosis, resolution options, successful plan execution
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to travel as required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.