Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Agency Sales group is searching for a highly motivated and detailed-oriented Manager to join its team. Agency Sales provides management information on Travel Agencies worldwide. On a regular basis, information is loaded to update and prepare the various MI systems to calculate Travel Agencies’ Incentive Commission Payments.
The position reports to the Manager, Agency Sales Business Systems.
The role of the Agency Sales Operation Manager is to analyze and action changes to the various Agency Sales business systems resulting in updated Travel Agencies’ profile, sale & revenue data and commissions. In addition, the incumbent will participate in the new business system (AIM) testing, deployment and operation as well as contribute recommendations and help in testing and implement future improvements and enhancements.
- Responsible for the monthly Air Canada Incentive Commission Program (ICP) production which involves:
- Manage the monthly agencies’ structure updates
- Manage the monthly data loads
- Manage the ICP payments and performance grids
- Produce and validate incentive commission payment and agency performance reports
- Responsible for testing and supporting implementation of the Agency Information Management (AIM) system
- Maintain user documentation and communicate to the field
- Provide recommendations and participate in ICP program modifications, development and implementation
College Degree with systems management experience, an asset
Eagerness to learn new applications, work methodologies and processes
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to respect daily deadlines
Excellent computer skills are required; must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly with Excel).
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.