Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Perform Invoice Verification and Reconciliation including Resource Unit, ARC/RRC, etc.
- Identify applicable credits and confirm assessment in invoices
- Maintain and report financial demand and consumption data
- Support deep dive invoice auditing
- Support development and maintenance of Service Provider and VMO financial dashboards and reports
- Provide inputs to corporate financial functions Vendor Management forecasting and contract change requirements
- Perform ad Hoc analysis; financial modeling; what-if scenarios; pivot tables; forecasting; analysis and trends; benchmarking
- Perform or assist with VMO financial management responsibilities such as auditing vendor/service provider invoices and tracking invoice payments
- Ensure currency and accuracy of all contract financial-related data and supporting artifacts
- Maintain relevant contract financial management data in the governance tool and/or library, as appropriate
- Participate in various managed contract operational and governance meetings
- Coordinates with relevant business areas (e.g. Procurement, Legal, IT, etc.) for governance related matters
- Support executive summary reporting
- Prepare and deliver financial analyses, dashboards and reports
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.