Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Work closely with relevant stakeholders to collect and use information for improved operational performance
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating analysis results and making recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts
- Conduct requirement and systems analysis and translate business requirements
- Support multiple working methodologies such as agile
- Support in creating business cases
- Support Planning and monitoring processes
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions Support definition and maintenance of methods, techniques and calculations for identifying ways to improve business/technical processes
Provide back up support for various applications, as needed
3-5 years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company would be an asset
A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
Self-motivated and independent worker
Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated
Results oriented with proactive and methodical approach to problem solving
Able to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities
Must be a team player with ability to work closely with diverse groups and working styles
Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
Good knowledge of implemented web/ application initiatives.
Ability to following processes and directives
Knowledge with User Acceptance Testing, Quality assurance testing, and has impact assessments skills.
Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, when required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.