Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- The Manager, Customer and Lifecycle Management Analytics will be responsible for the development of descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics & insights in-support of Air Canada’s loyalty marketing and CRM programs.
This position may be located downtown Montreal or Downtown Toronto.
- Develop customer signals that will have a direct and measurable impact on business decisions and marketing actions through profiling, segmentation, smart analytics and advanced analytic engines
- Develop journey-based analytical solutions to support personalization strategies across all stages of the customer lifecycle (acquisition, cross-sell, upsell, retention, churn, etc.) and across all channels
- Create effective profit-based segmentation models that decrease costs and maximize margin
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders understanding key business issues and proactively providing thought leadership, insight guidance and subject matter expertise
- Build data requirements and measurement plans that accurately measure the success of CRM initiatives, execute on these plans and present effectively to key stakeholders – this involves supporting design, execution and post campaign analysis
- Responsible for overall project management including timelines, providing cross-functional stakeholder updates and getting alignment at key decision points
- Develop a deep understanding of Air Canada’s data assets and identify opportunities for improvements and development
- Demonstrate initiative and a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results and act on opportunities to create value
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all analytics out put
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, applied statistics, BI, econometrics, computer science, operations research, etc.) is required. Strong business acumen is essential
- 5+ years of experience using data to solve business problems leveraging advanced statistical analytics like regression-based predictive modeling, segmentation, cluster analysis, decision trees, etc.
- 3+ years of CRM/Loyalty experience
- 2+ years managing a team or 3+ years developing advanced AI/ML models for business application
- 1-2 years of experience in the application of analytical assets (data and models) for targeting through digital marketing channels and/or development of attribution or marketing mix models in support of digital performance and optimization
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools, PowerBI an asset
- Working knowledge of Databricks or other analytics platforms
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages: SAS, SQL, R or Python and familiar with cloud environments
- Ability to draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate outputs
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Good client liaison skills – able to work collaboratively and in partnership to deliver high quality data solutions
- Passionate about the execution of ideas and strong attention to detail
- A high aptitude for problem solving and a natural interest in understanding and explaining consumer behavior / business performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret and present results professionally
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.