Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Manager, Digital Strategy is a highly collaborative, business - savvy professional who has a solid experience in building marketing strategies, with proven expertise in driving business impact through all digital channels. This position is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy in a manner that drives revenue growth. As the marketing leader, this role is responsible for marketing strategy development, marketing execution and brand content development and design across all B2B and B2C touchpoints, while leading a team of marketing professionals. This role will also be responsible for working with the leadership team to define, create, implement, and manage all marketing strategies and priorities for optimal performance and results. Developing and executing omni-channel marketing plans complete with outlined objectives, strategy and tactics tied to business goals are key to success in this role.
- Lead a team that is driven by customer-centric and customer led.
- Effectively lead and drive all aspects of marketing across all digital channels, including product design, support and collateral materials for external sales teams, partners, and franchisees.
- Develop a strategic plan for website content and creative, digital marketing, social media, email campaigns, and promotions.
- Develop and manage a strategic plan that focuses on driving key business goals.
- Experience executing multiple highly complex and/or strategic marketing campaigns and activities.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and cross-functional teams through the organization and address high level issues with other decision makers on marketing strategies.
- Partner with online/offline retailers to ensure proper launch, execution, and positive impact of corporate marketing programs.
- Operate as a key member of the leadership team, ensuring tightly integrated use of all marketing media to quickly move a prospect through the customer journey.
- Establish clear channels for communication for marketing programs with a focus on measures and impact of each.
- Lead and develop marketing professionals by building an agile, highly productive and engaged team, nurturing, and developing talent through strong and actively engaged leadership.
- Responsible for measurement and success of programs; identify and report regularly on KPIs, track; analyze and interpret trends and behaviours.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget.
- Leverage and share best practices by building continuously improving programs.
- Foster strategic and creative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and innovative leadership across the team.
- Undergraduate business/marketing degree.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Analytical experience with proven success in report/strategy development.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Strategic mindset.
- Strong commercial/business acumen.
- Strong negotiation acumen and skills.
- Strong analytical skill set – ability to data mine and drive direction with key partners.
- Key partner development – strategic and consultative approach.
- Strong communications and presentation skills set.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.