Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain strong business relationships with Canadian both E-commerce Retailers as well as First and last Mile Partners, and to maintain and grow sales, and expand our relationships with these strategic partners. This person will report to the GSM E-Commerce Sales and will be focused on finding creative ways to secure new business relationships and ensure maximum profitability with these new lines of business. This role will be responsible for both hunting for new opportunities as well as maintaining an ongoing customer and partner portfolio.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities for Air Canada’s E-commerce Enterprise
- Design and implement strategies for new customer and partner business relationships in the e-commerce space
- Act as the primary interface between AC and strategic E-tailer and FM/LM partners
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Develop and drive a customer centric strategy
- Work closely with and provide regular feedback to colleagues for customer success. This includes, but is not limited to, Operations, IT, Finance, Customer Service etc
- Maintain regular contact with Customer Base to ensure customer success
- Effectively develop and manage sales plan by setting weekly/monthly/quarterly goals and objectives.
- Responsible for prioritizing tasks, utilizing time effectively and efficiently and taking full advantage of available resources.
- Attend relevant industry events, trade shows and partner events to increase visibility with key groups and e-commerce industry leaders
- Provide relevant customer feedback, market intelligence, and guidance to support the capacity, operations, and capacity teams.
- Ability to deftly navigate complex internal and external customer relationships. Able to drive change through relationship building and effective communication
- Create and prepare regular portfolio reviews and strategic sales development presentations
- Support the marketing team to develop and implement forward thinking marketing campaigns to strategically and successfully position Rivo at the industry forefront
- Present to all levels of management (as required) within Air Canada and to external customers
- Identify, qualify and develop new revenue opportunities by planning, establishing and implementing regional product strategies and goals that support overall revenue targets
Strong understanding of the Canadian E-commerce industry and landscape
Commercial Sales experience with proven success in meeting/exceeding measurable sales targets/quotas
Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Demonstrated leadership and decision-making abilities.
Strong negotiating skills.
Motivated self starter that can work with minimal supervision
Willing to provide support to areas that fall outside their direct scope
Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Strong analytical skills in dealing with data and general industry information.
Proven time management and prioritization skills.
Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands
Ability to travel.
Proficiency with applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and SalesForce CRM.
Undergraduate business degree a definite asset
Experience working at a Startup is an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.