Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Business Integration Manager will be responsible to ensure seamless integration across all channels – eTailers, Partnerships, and franchisee through developing and refining effective digital and operational journey that elevates the customer experience.
The Business Integration Manager will work closely with the sales team across all channels to ensure that there is a clear approach to guiding and facilitating our offerings through creative and effective integration processes that elevate the customer journey.
- Actively listen to the customer; and support the customer journey by ensuring seamless integration across pillars through a collaborative approach that is customer led across all channels – eTailers, Partnership, and Franchisees.
- As a trusted advisor, support and execute across all channels through an effective on-boarding strategy.
- Support financial tracking process, monitor and maintains accurate records & updates weekly to track and accurately forecast.
- Support complex reporting with increasing risk and business impact requiring judgement and strong understanding of business and process implications; ability to identify issues/ potential issues and recommend correction actions; and ability to communication financial implications of business decisions.
- Recognizes opportunities and provides process recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Develop effective business relationships with key stakeholders internal and external.
- Ability to derive learnings from AI/BI data to effectively guide our e-tailers, partners and franchisees and their ability to optimize efficiencies through a seamless digital and operational integration process.
- Undergraduate Business Degree.
- Strong understanding of relationship management.
- Analytical experience with proven success in reporting/strategy development.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic mindset.
- Strong commercial/business acumen.
- Start – Up mentality.
- Strong analytical skill set – ability to data mine and drive direction with key partners.
- Key partner development – strategic and consultative approach.
- Strong communications and presentation skills set.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to provide support to areas that fall outside their direct scope.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.