Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best International Airline in North America, is currently looking for customer-orientated individuals who exhibit a patient and understanding attitude towards customers and able to provide resolutions to their concerns.
- Process, evaluate, investigate & resolve baggage claims related to interim expenses for delayed, damaged or lost baggage and communicate directly with the passenger by phone and/or writing.
- Communicate with security services insurance companies and crime prevention authorities as required to monitor and investigate fraudulent claims.
- Liaise with repair shops, monitor standard of service and costs and authorize replacement of luggage/mobility devices when necessary.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge and proficiency of applicable airline tariff regulations pertaining to baggage.
- Process Insurance claims related to baggage.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Databases, Powerpoint, Access).
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs (ie: Worldtracer).
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with an ability to adapt quickly to new processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both English and French, written and orally.
- Ability to deal with the public using tact and good judgment.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with irate customers.
- Strong negotiating skills with a good sense of initiative.
- Ability to hold a valid passport.
- Ability to obtain a RAIC
Bilingual (English and French).
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.