Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking to add a full-time analytics and optimization manager to support the rapid growth in our optimization and AB testing business. The manager will work closely with Program Manager and Analytics Manager in supporting the day-to-day analytics needs and looking for areas of opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a strong web analytics and business analysis background.
- Merge and analyze clickstream and offline data to bring forward insights and results while suggesting ways to optimize our booking funnel performance
- Track and communicate concise data points, trends, and measurement strategies
- Implement reporting through automation that will deliver information in an intelligent and scalable way
- Collaborate with different internal teams to provide insight and analysis on performance of dTL tests and, when needed, acquisition campaigns across social, search and display
- Document and manage detailed requirements for tests. Documentation ranges from creative assets to analytics requirements.
- Act as collaborative owner of assigned tests. This involves removing roadblocks, ensuring idea materializes into a test and a test materializes into learnings.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, finance, math, technical field or related discipline preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in data reporting, digital marketing analytics, and forecasting.
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Google Analytics) is required.
- Advanced understanding of retail conversion techniques, conversion funnels, A/B testing, and multi-variable testing.
- Experience with Adobe Target, Glassbox, JIRA is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python, R, SQL, Excel, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience defining requirements for new functions or features with web analytics (Adobe), tracking and tagging.
- Project management skills: can manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Quantitative ability, including experience gathering and manipulating data from multiple sources
- Flexible, including ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in a high delivery environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively: desire and ability to constantly expand one's technical and business knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- An overall dedication to producing high quality work and desire to continuously learn and develop
- Take a selfless, collaborative, respectful, and Customer First approach to the daily work
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.