Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking to employ a Sales Account Manager BENELUX (permanent -full time) in Brussels, Belgium.
This role is suitable for highly dynamic, results driven and creative individual who will manage the commercial relationships with an existing portfolio of travel agents, tour operators and OTA’s in the Benelux region. This in close relationship with the Atlantic Joint Business Agreement partners. The successful candidate will assist in the development of the online sales and distribution strategy for the Benelux, support and coordinate the sales support agents in the commercial follow up of the marketand finally support the GM in all commercial activities.
- Build and maintain profitable sales & market shares for Air Canada in the Benelux transatlantic leisure market in close cooperation with the Atlantic Joint Business Agreement partners.
- Manage and review the relations with travel agents and tour operators in order to identify and improve revenue opportunities.
- Explore new sales leads to improve group sales.
- Support the development of direct web sales and new distribution capabilities.
- Ensure AC anticipates to market & competitor trends and threats in the leisure market.
- Drive the successful implementation of leisure agreements and commercial partnerships.
- Ensure sales activities are within the cost of sale target.
- Participate in developing and executing the annual Benelux sales and marketing plan.
- Plan, participate and represent AC in various industry events, workshops and trade fairs.
Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties and responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s superior.
- Minimum 5 years airline or travel industry experience with a minimum of 2 years in an external sales role.
- Strong Customer focus, positive & dynamic team player.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in account management, sales & negotiation skills
- Clear understanding of the airline market, particularly with regards to leisure and online travel sales.
- Ability to work with figures combined with good analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS office.
- Knowledge of Amadeus/ Altea and/or NDC API’s is an asset.
- Ability to work and live in Belgium.
Dutch, English and French
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.