Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, Digital Transformation, the Manager, Digital Innovation supports the vision of the digital transformation strategy and helps drive the integration of digital solutions throughout the organization and with global partners. This person will also be responsible for driving a core innovation strategy that supports the overall branch objectives.
- Build business relationships with key partners both internally and externally to implement digital solutions that increase efficiencies and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- Develop a pipeline plan of innovative ideas that focus on being market leaders of the air cargo industry and meet with key stakeholders to prioritize.
- Prepare supporting business cases and present to various levels of the organization, including the executive team.
- Manage various digital initiatives through regular reviews with service providers and branch/corporate stakeholders until completion.
- Lead the continuous development and improvement efforts across all product distribution channels that drive improved revenues to the bottom line.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (GSM Global Partnerships, Artificial Intelligence & Business Intelligence teams, Revenue Management, Information Technology, etc.) to deliver new initiatives.
- Through a customer-centric approach, work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Service teams to review, assess, and provide guidance on the various digital solutions that enhance customer service and improve various Key Performance Indicators, such as win rate, yield, wallet share, customer retention, etc.
- Effectively drive solutions/system integrations with key strategic global partners.
- Follow a mix of scrum and waterfall methodologies to effectively manage several digital initiatives concurrently.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure alignment of department, division and corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) in an appropriate field and/or a minimum of five (5) years of pertinent digital solutions development experience
- Strong Project Management (PMP certification preferred) and Information Systems background desired
- Strong business relationship and partnerships skill set.
- Transportation/aerospace industry experience and knowledge of digital technology trends are an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Results-oriented and proven ability for attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Very strong analytical skills when dealing with complex data and industry information
- Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands
- Must be receptive to flexible work hours and travel expectations
- Proficiency with PC Windows’s applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team Player and ability to provide mentoring and assistance to team members
- Motivated self-starter who can work with minimal direction and supervision
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.