Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position will increase the reach of the Mexico Sales Team, increasing the actual accounts based in Mexico City and elsewhere in the country.
- Ensures Targets for actual accounts and new territories set by Sales Manager & Country Manager are meet or exceed.
- Manage second tier accounts.
- Prepare and presents Products and Services presentations to top account agents.
- Represent Air Canada on trade events both in Mexico City as well as the rest of the country.
- Explore new business opportunities and feed sales funnel with potential new business opportunities.
- Provides market intelligence gathered during sales calls, events.
- Helps sales manager on presenting revenue results to Top Accounts.
- In coordination with RM and the Sales Manager, produce regular sales actions to maintain ACO relevant and competitive.
- Represents Air Canada during JV and Star Alliance sales blitz both in Mexico City and other parts of the country.
- Ensures the Air Canada brand is highlighted and emphasized to customer base.
- Manage sales relationships with travel Agencies and corporate customers.
- Analyze and identify revenue opportunities to generate increased Air Canada sales.
- Promote, sell and secure business from existing and prospective customers through consultative and solutions relationship-based approaches.
- Identify revenue opportunities and work with these decision-makers to develop business, sales and growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
- Represent Air Canada at meetings, trade shows, conventions and corporate functions.
- Establish sales goals of own accounts to achieve Air Canada’s Mexico sales goals.
- Utilize market and account intelligence to respond effectively to rapid marketplace changes by successful internal and external communication while maintaining a high level of customer service and revenue protection.
- Improve analysis, techniques & data sources on a regular basis.
- Provide insight into sales incentive structures and provide strategic direction on deal structures including tactical sales incentives.
- Be first point of escalation to resolve Revenue Management issues on behalf of AC team and markets.
- Work closely with Sales Planning to ensure reports reflect the ongoing needs of the territory and the market ensuring integrity of data.
- Other projects maybe assigned as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration an asset.
- Capable of understanding complex commercial relationships.
- Airline Sales or Travel industry sales experience is an asset
- Demonstrated sales planning and negotiation experience.
- Results driven with the ability to influence others.
- Highly motivated individual results oriented.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners, both internal and external.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows.
- Strong knowledge of GDS.
- Ability to participate in out of hours activities and travel overseas.
- Ability to work and live in Mexico.
Bilingual (excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (both written and oral).
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.