Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Analyst - Corporate Accounts to join our Corporate Programs team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for contract pricing, analysis and reviewing market trends to produce profitable corporate contracts.
- Understand and analyze corporate sales market dynamics, corporate customer travel policies and patterns
- Develop and implement profitable corporate contracts/pricing initiatives for full network joint venture accounts and accounts 2 million
- Monitor, analyze and respond to competitive discount initiatives in response to various market activities to support the Sales Optimization and Corporate Sales objectives
- Implement changes to existing contract structures and cost strategies to drive incremental revenues
- Monitor trends and make applicable recommendations for adjustments to macro level cost strategies and contract templates when necessary
- Interface and coordinate with internal AC revenue management and other JV contract management teams to establish joint discounts and strategies in the marketplace
- Identify and implement new process improvements as the AC contract management organization evolves with the newly implemented Quantum system (PRISM) and Joint Venture with partner carriers
- Monitor and action cases in Salesforce Analyst Queue via [email protected]
- Manage and delegate any administrative and support tasks to temporary staff
- Provide in-depth analytical support for the Corporate Sales Managers
- Manage, train, and mentor junior analysts
- Undergraduate degree in Business, and/or equivalent experience required. Studies in mathematics, economics or statistics would be an asset
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills used to recommend and implement effective solutions
- Advanced understanding of the airline industry and current corporate sales processes
- Proven ability to effectively implement new processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality results in a timely manner
- Proven experience in report design, data manipulation and timely delivery
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and multitask
- Excellent communication skills - clear and concise
- Proven ability to quality check and validates facts, figures and feedback
- Extensive knowledge of Quantum (Prism Group Sales Information System – Sis)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.