Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Manager, Digital Media Strategy will provide leadership to ensure that Air Canada’s digital media operations and presence for the Loyalty portfolio grows and exceeds target expectations. He/she will manage the day-to-day execution, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for Air Canada’s global paid media campaigns. He/she will provide strategic recommendations to the loyalty and FI marketing teams for campaign executions, and digital channel operations. The Manager will incorporate internal and external data, KPIs and objectives to grow traffic and acquisition for Air Canada and partner Loyalty products. In addition to providing strategic guidance, the Manager will also lead digital buyers in their day-to-day campaign planning, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop strategies and frameworks for digital campaigns as they relate to Air Canada Loyalty products
- Lead development of acquisition plans for AE loyalty members, and FI co-brand cards. Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team on all digital activity and plan activations. Curate digital plans relevant to team’s objectives.
- Provide guidance on Loyalty product campaign KPIs and measurement. Regularly monitor and optimize campaign performance in order to meet key KPIs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with martech operations teams to leverage CRM data in campaign execution
- Lead discussions with internal and external partners on strategic go-to-market activations for loyalty products.
- Remain up to date with new opportunities with publishers, and partners.
- Track all parameters around activations including billing, tactics, performance & results.
- Proactively engage with industry partners to grow understanding of new tech developments.
- 5-7 years of experience in online advertising space
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Strong knowledge and experience with third-party tracking/reporting systems and ad servicing tools such as Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Bid Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook UI, Twitter UI
- Experience with social and SEM bidding platforms and tools.
- Familiarity with iFrame, Script, static companion banners, and at least one video ad server (DFP, Auditude, proprietary, etc)
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with vendors and 3rd party partners.
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual who is a self-starter and keen to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.