Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Responsible for all sales and customer service activities and to ensure revenue/cost targets and sales objectives are being met in Hong Kong.
- Execute the cargo sales & marketing strategy in the assigned territory (Hong Kong and South China)
- Monitor sales accounts performance and revenue and take appropriate corrective actions in driving revenue
- Monitor pricing and distribution of rates to customers
- Manage cargo bookings and maximize revenue through proper operation planning
- Increase cargo sales by developing strong commercial relationship with key business partners such as :
- Freight forwarders
- Local and international carriers
- Trucking companies
- Government agencies, chambers of commerce and industry, etc
- Logistics and sales departments of industrial companies
- Maintain accurate market and customer databases
- Local market analysis of competitor’s action (pricing, incentives, product, etc.)
- Cargo sales office administration & budget management (follow up of expenses and revenue, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Work in close collaboration with other AC departments at head office and in the region.
- Represent AC at sales events, workshops, etc. as appropriate
- Post graduate degree or diploma in Sales
- Previous experience in cargo sales (5 – 10 years) with strong knowledge of freight forwarding business in air freight operations is a plus.
- Strong sales skills and excellent commercial sense
- Leadership & Strong Management skills as well as team player mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, autonomous, organized and results oriented personality
- Strong communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of cargo IT systems
- Driving license and ability to travel extensively
Bilingual (English & Chinese – Mandarin is an asset)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.