Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the National Manager, Corporate Sales, the Manager, Corporate Sales will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact with senior travel buyer within a top 500 Canadian corporate customer
- Clients within portfolio produce a minimum of 2 Million dollars in Air Canada sales revenue with an average client size being $5 Million dollars. Total portfolio ranges from approximately 40 to 100 Million dependent on geographical location of portfolio
- Identify business objectives and establish market share targets for each client in portfolio
- Strategically develop, negotiate and deliver a plan to increase profitability and yield within portfolio
- Importance of delivering the value of each corporate contract by proactive analysis of performance, opportunities or competitive threats and ensure each contract is adjusted order to deliver within changing marketplace
- Conduct regular Business Reviews with accounts to ensure contract compliance and delivery of targeted sales revenue to Air Canada
- Responsible for RFP completion and proposal presentation on behalf of Air Canada and the transatlantic joint venture partners
- Liaise and champion customer issues with relevant branches, including legal, across Air Canada to resolve customer concerns
- Influence Corporate Accounts to make Air Canada the carrier of choice
- Meet with Senior Corporate Decision Makers to present offer, negotiate and execute corporate contracts
- Respond effectively to rapid changes in the market place by successful internal and external communication to ensure customer awareness and Air Canada revenue and market share protection
- Provide timely, accurate, communication of sales initiatives to accounts within portfolio
- Find innovative contracting solutions to complex issues and or accounts
- Initiate activities that will increase and enhance Air Canada’s exposure within Corporate portfolio and Travel Management Companies
- Manage resource allocation to deliver best usage from corporate clients
- Represent Air Canada at corporate and industry events
- Identify new business opportunities
- 5 years minimum senior sales experience with business to business negotiations with large procurement clients of major international corporations.
- Proven experience in complex contracting and sales negotiations.
- Excellent communication(oral and written) and presentation skills with C level clients
- Proven record of strategic account/relationship management of large international clients
- Demonstrated experience in complex legal contracting and mediating between client and airline’s legal departments.
- Focused and results oriented senior sales person
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, forward and conceptual thinking in order to deliver maximum contract performance delivery
- Motivated self starter who can work with minimal direction and supervision
- Superior decision making
- Team Player and ability to provide mentoring and assistance to team members
- Proven effective planning and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate account records
- Ability to cope with irregular and/or multiple work demands
- Excellent PC skills( Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Prism)
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel within North America
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.