Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The purpose of Cyber Security is to oversee the overall security posture of Air Canada’s technology environment. It develops and implements latest security policies, guidelines and standards for improved security.
This position will be reporting to the Director, Cyber Security Operations and Systems
- Responsible for guiding and leading the strategy for planning, architecture, design, development, documentation and implementation of the Identity & Access Management program
- Responsible for building and developing the steady state organization that support our user provisioning, cybersecurity, and cloud systems
- Be the expert in the latest IAM tools, operationalizing process and business workflows, and be an innovator in using the latest technologies
- Develops, documents, monitors and maintains information security standards, policies and protocols to ensure organizational infrastructure, data and resources are protected from unauthorized and inappropriate use or access
- Supports incident response, forensics and investigation activities as needed or requested over security incidents and/or security breaches
- Coordinates with operational groups and business units to set up and implement identity and access management measures to prevent or detect security incidents or breaches
- Monitors compliance with information security policies and procedures
- Performs Access Certifications on internal applications and external facing assets
- Provides expertise in the definition, selection and implementation of IT Security and Business Continuity related controls to the IT Department
- Develops and communicates organizational objectives; inspires, motivates and trains team members to follow and achieve organizational security standards
- Provides security advisory services by validating access to prevent unauthorized use
- Generates security reports for IT administrators and business managers to evaluate the efficacy of security systems and policies
- 9-12 years of IT technology, operations, people leadership and strategy experience in a large company
- 5+ years of Enterprise level Identity & Access Management experience
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- Must possess a strong technical background in various operating systems, networks, applications, databases, and cloud
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Team player and ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment with a bias toward action
- Ability to operate effectively under conditions of ambiguity
- Ability to understand and affect decisions strategically for the interest of Air Canada first and foremost
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
- Shows self-motivation and autonomy
- Possesses an investigative nature
- Results oriented with a proactive and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, when required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.