Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This role is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining Air Canada’s CRM application platforms. This position requires deep understanding of SaaS based customer management best practices related to configuration, integration and enhancement delivery in a large and dynamic enterprise business setting. This position is part of growing team of experts that provides thought leadership and execution excellence in support of critical application platforms that enable Air Canada’s digital strategies.
This position will be reporting to “Manager, Application Development and Maintenance” responsible for CRM Systems.
- Establish specifications that translate business needs into solutions.
- Ensure the proper configuration and integration of all workflows within the CRM environments.
- Validate data integrity of the application and troubleshoot with other internal teams to resolve issues.
- Plan and implement routine updates and feature releases typical of SaaS based platforms.
- Manage application health, ensuring system quality & stability by defining & following operational policies and procedures.
- Perform system monitoring and analysis and support troubleshooting and resolving incidents and service requests in collaboration with the product vendor and other teams within IT.
- Act as IT SME on large Corporate initiatives ensuring stakeholders are consulted on decisions and kept abreast of status, risks and issues.
- Stay current in the latest CRM strategies and roadmaps to ensure IT’s position as trusted advisor to our business teams.
- Support Air Canadas governance strategies by ensuring the application platforms are operating within the defined SDLC, ITIL and Cyber risk frameworks.
- Support the delivery of new components and enhancements.
- Support a community of platform subscribers to support the strategy, educate and improve user skills, and drive common adoption of best practices.
- Ensure the stability, availability and performance of the applications and tools.
- Ensure alignment and compliance with internal IT standards related to operations, quality and security.
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts.
- 7+ years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Specialist
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Certification
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 configurations and development
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience and certification in Salesforce platforms an asset
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- Exceptional analytical, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently, sense of initiative and good organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be a team player with ability to work closely with diverse groups and working styles
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, when required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.