Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The successful candidate will work in a high paced revenue management (RM) environment where they will use optimization tools to ensure that internal/external customer needs are met in addition to providing support and communication to the RM management group.
Optimize Negotiated (Nego) block utilization:
- Implement seasonal Nego requirement for internal/external customers.
- Communicate with external customers on advanced bookings/flight performance
- Create initial set up for new client requests for Nego space.
- Liaise with RM, Sales and Customers to ensure optimal utilization of Nego blocks.
- Field requests from Nego customers to increase or decrease block size, assess and action
- Analyze and identify imbalances & odd duration opportunities; adjust Nego to ensure limited seat spoilage.
- Monitor & action daily aircraft and schedule changes including changes to flight numbers to limit the risk of oversold flights.
- Manage block attrition resulting from schedule changes which includes connecting flights.
- Conduct seasonal post audit: reconcile and prepare invoice for payment.
- Monitor Air Canada Vacations’(ACV) daily velocity reports and conduct trend analysis
- Analyze and recommend opportunities for capacity adjustment through seat exchange
- Support revenue management analysts by identifying opportunities for increased revenue or bookings.
- Summarize weekly velocity reports and RM initiatives and communicate with ACV
- Prepare and review web scrapes with comments identifying where AC uncompetitive
- Review daily velocity, including comments highlighting strong/soft markets
- Conduct inventory abuse reviews / coordination
- Prepare and run various reports and audits
- University Degree (completed or in process) or working experience in a relevant field (e.g. formal travel/tourism course or training program)
- Familiarity with the airline/travel industry an asset
- A team player with critical thinking, organizational skills and analytical approach
- Bring a sense of urgency and drive for results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Knowledge of CRS/GDS/online booking tools (an asset)
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.