Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Partner Performance – Catering & On Board Products, this position is responsible for A) helping implement and control cross functional business processes related to the Product B) assisting with the operationalization of new contracts, C) the Day to day Management of the partner relationship, including financial accounts and delivery performance, and D) collaborating on continuous improvement opportunities in assigned Vendors and the Product Team.
- Manage the performance of assigned vendors to assure maximum value deliverance from the partner relationships
- Monitor and manage the operational aspect of partner contracts, which includes but is not limited to contract compliance management, dispute and resolution management, change order management, invoice alignment, Statements of Work & Work Orders alignment, and general contract oversight
- Review achievement of performance goals and objectives against partner contracts
- Provide feedback throughout the bid process and in collaboration with the Internal Customer and Strategic Procurement to ensure successful administration of bidding process and assist in the development of negotiation strategies as required
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional linkages to operational teams
- Ensure internal customers are fully informed of contract and procurement bidding policies and processes
- Schedule and conduct Internal & External Annual Contract Reviews, and develop Improvement Action Plan(s) for assigned Vendors
- Be the primary POC for Air Canada on all commercial issues related to executed Agreements for assigned Vendors;
- Assist in the alignment of SLAs, KPI’s and KRI’s with business strategy and operational execution
- Identity performance improvement opportunities to partners and internal Service Owners
- Maintains effective relationships across the client and partner organizations and facilitates issue resolution
- Assist in the analysis of potential economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or contracts relating to their assigned vendors
- 3-5 years of relationship management and/or operations experience in a large company
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
- Team player and ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment with a bias toward action
- Ability to operate effectively under conditions of ambiguity
- Ability to understand and affect decisions strategically for the interest of Air Canada first and foremost
- Demonstrated ability to foster relationships and ability to lead and influence with or without formal authority
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills, including negotiation.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.