Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is creating an all-new, digital-first loyalty program that will transform the way it engages with its customers, promising to create more rewarding relationships. This investment is another key step towards our strategy of growing the company into a global champion. As part of this effort, we're building a new team, with the spirit of a start-up, within the broader Air Canada family. Our mandate is to re-envision the airline’s loyalty and digital products, with the goal of creating an easy-to-use and more personalized experience. We’re looking for great people who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, highly-collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment dedicated to bringing this vision to life.
The Marketing Advisor is responsible for the development and implementation of Marketing plans in order to meet the partner business objectives. This will include the execution and development of credit card engagement and acquisition strategies. The Marketing Advisor must manage multiple priorities while working within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. The position requires strong organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as creative thinking and evaluation.
- Provide insight to deliver on marketing and business objectives and internal KPI’s related to credit card retention
- Develop and execute customer retention and acquisition strategies across multiple paid, owned, earned, 1:1 and shared channels by our partner.
- Implement, from a card retention marketing perspective, the relationship for the partner in collaboration with the Key Account Management team
- Facilitate internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability
- Ensure delivery of all communications. Responsible for handling the execution of the campaign, alignment of internal and external stakeholders and all related post campaign analytics requirements.
- Leverage member, program and market data to determine appropriate campaign offers, targeting strategy and communication mix
- Contribute to the strategy, development and implementation of FI Member Lifecycle Management at various stages of the member’s lifecycle for our FI Partners to increase the relevancy of our communication, enhance member experience and drive card retention
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities and work collaboratively, internally and with our partners to optimize go-to-market plans.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders (Key Account Management, Analytics, and Marketing Services under the supervision of the Manager, Partner Marketing – FI Engagement, to develop comprehensive plan (objectives, key strategies, tactics, and measures) that meet business objectives
- Ensure delivery of all communications. Responsible for managing the development of creative/copy and aligning with internal clients to ensure delivery
- Maintain control of project budgets with emphasis on cost efficiency
- Leverage member, program, and market data to determine appropriate campaign offers, targeting strategy and communication mix
- 3-5 years of work experience in Marketing with relevant experience in FI marketing, loyalty-marketing, CRM/1:1 marketing
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital
- marketing channels, as well as social media, mobile marketing and search marketing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong experience in customer lifecycle management strategies and execution
- Ability to analyze data, translate results into marketing strategies
- Strong skills in Customer Relationship management (CRM)
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital marketing channels such as social media, mobile marketing, and search marketing
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.