Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The role of the Cargo Adoption and Transformation Specialist is to the support the Cargo Artificial Intelligence team in the successful adoption of core business transformation. We are looking for a candidate that is nimble, enthusiastic, has a strong knowledge of the operational and/or commercial processes in the air cargo industry, and is familiar with the latest technologies
- Work with the cargo team to engage, accept and adopt various business initiatives, related to Artificial Intelligence
- Execute change management strategies to support the people side of business transformations
- Be a role model for culture behaviours related to the Air Canada Flight Path
- Support development and design of new AI applications and provide their business insight (Operational and Commercial) to ensure that the application meets the user needs during development.
- Participate in testing of new AI initiatives more specifically during development and make sure is user friendly.
- Support assessment of training requirements and development of strategies and by customizing the training for their specific regional differences
- Support onboarding of super users for each AI project. Participate in the training session for super users as well as provide day to day guidance for these users if they have any questions
- Coach users on use of the AI applications
- Provide change support for a variety of projects, beyond AI, within the Cargo branch.
- Support the performance metrics that drive the desired adoption behaviour and business results Ensure that their actions taken are aligned and support the key measurements for each project.
- Strong knowledge of the air cargo business (commercial, operational, or both)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of agile delivery
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to travel – 30-60%
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.