Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager Airframe Contracts and Materials, the incumbent will be responsible to analyze, track and validate the cost and invoices of airframe commercial agreements. This position will validate pre-aircraft induction documentation related to cost and ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Analyze airframe maintenance invoices for accuracy. This includes the review and verification of supplier invoices and subsequent management reporting requirements.
- Validate pre-aircraft induction documentation related to cost and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Track the vendor performance on invoicing and ensure compliance.
- Validate with onsite team over and above charges related to airframe visits and ensure compliance with pricing agreements.
- Ensure SOX compliance related to Airframe Commercial agreements.
- Ensure commercial terms on the invoicing and costing are followed in relation to AC and Vendor obligations and provide feedback to the Airframe team if they are not followed.
- Provide expertise on the airframe commercial agreements for in budget and outlook meetings, review data with stakeholders. Develop financial KPI and monthly reporting process on the airframe commercial agreement costing.
- Monitor KPIs to extract the maximum value of the Airframe commercial agreements
- Provide routine performance reporting, as well as ad hoc reports required to support the business.
- Track cost reduction activities and liaise closely with other team members and stakeholders.
- Define and document processes, including process maps and internal documentation
- Maintain the Airframe contract database.
- Bachelor or DEC degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or equivalent
- 1-3 years relative experience
- Experience using data to provide performance solutions
- Excellent knowledge of computer software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and MRP / ERP systems, TRAX would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills: planning, priority setting and managing through systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem solving, customer focused, approachability.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.