Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The purpose of Service Management is to unify Air Canada’s IT services delivery for consistency and quality across its internal and sourced environment to ITIL/ITSM best practices.
Manage service desk and end user environments to ensure successful availability, continuity and security of the services.
- Manage Air Canada’s Office 365 tenant, including Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Yammer, etc. to ensure successful availability, continuity and security of the services.
- Responsible for guiding the strategy for planning, architecture, design, documentation and implementation of Office 365 operationalization offerings in line with ITSM processes.
- Ensure adherence to defined organizational processes for continued consistency of IT services delivery.
- Act as first point of contact into IT organization.
- Promote use of self service and review service catalogue to reduce service cost & enhance user experience.
- Collaborate in conducting end user surveys and create action plans, as required.
- Manage vendors that support end user and service desk support.
- Responsible for monitoring of critical systems, and support resolution of critical/non-critical incidents. Point of contact for level 3 support and escalation for issues relating to Office 365, as well as for contacting Microsoft Premier Support.
- Work closely with a relevant stakeholder to collect and use information for improved operational performance.
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicating analysis results and making recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts.
- Analyze technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals.
- Conduct requirement and systems analysis and translate business requirements.
- Participate on agile teams.
- Support in creating business cases.
- Support planning and monitoring processes.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions.
- Support definition and maintenance of methods, techniques and calculations for identifying ways to improve business/technical processes.
- Drive strategies to transform productivity and establish a digital workforce.
- Evaluate and operationalize new collaboration tools.
- Drive adoption strategies for the Office 365 toolset and other collaboration tools.
- Evangelize new, agile forms of working enabled by these toolsets.
- 6-8 years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company.
- ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate Level certification.
- A relevant university degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role.
- Autonomous and self-starter.
- Must be able to embrace constant change.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.