Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to: Director, Sales EMEAI
This position directs and leads Air Canada offline sales and GSA/Representative governance activities to provide profitable revenue generation throughout the assigned region.
- Develops objectives and establishes plan for achieving company revenue and cost goals
- Leads GSA/Representative strategy and management in the region, including liaison with HQ branches
- Direct Offline commercial strategy in the region and lead GSA/partner sales and service organizations to meet set goals
- Manage selected Offline & Online market development projects with HQ & Atlantic Joint Venture (AJV) partners
- Provide leadership in the management of GSA selection; incl RFPs and GSA Terminations
- Lead ongoing development and coaching of GSA/Representation companies and staff to Air Canada standards including Air Canada University certification
- Execute GSA contract reviews & audits to SLAs/targets, independently or co-op with Air Canada Managers
- Develop new programs/opportunities to increase awareness of Air Canada/AJV products and grow quality revenues
- Regular market visits in the region to ensure GSA/partner performance & local market competitiveness
- Provide active leadership in the areas of relationship building and staff coaching at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Mentor and support AC Country/Offline Market Managers with GSA governance and management tasks in relation to GSA/representation
- Maintain strong proactive influence with AJV leadership in the region, including Country Managers, committee/project structures
- Ensure AJV partners are proactively supporting Air Canada’s objectives at account, channel and country level
- Co-operate with HQ/Regional Finance on GSA and offline budgeting, reporting, payments, cash management and mitigation planning
- Support Regional Director with any additional activities as required
- Two years appropriate management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and oral)
- Results driven leader with the ability to influence others
- Ability to motivate and develop teams to improve performance
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders and cultures
- Ability to participate in out of hours activities and travel overseas
- Advantageous to be conversant with Industry reservations procedures and speak business level French
- Must have ability to work in the United Kingdom without restriction
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.