Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Manager, TD Partnerships will be the primary day-to-day contact for one of Aeroplan’s key Co-Brand Partner portfolios and will oversee the client relationship, execution of initiatives and drive strategic growth for the business.
Overall responsibility is to ensure partner and member needs are satisfied while maintaining profitability and flawless execution on all program deliverables. Highlights of responsibilities include:
- Maintaining strong partner relationship as their key day-to-day contact
- Work in close collaboration with the Manager, TD Partnerships and Senior Partnerships Manager - TD to strategize and develop detailed plans for the partnership
- Managing partner expectations to meet all project objectives and deliverables; work within the partners’ timelines; ensure ROI targets are set and analysis is completed for all projects
- Working with Senior Partnerships Manager on specific account initiatives to ensure alignment to strategy and respective timelines
- Resolving any partner issues favourably for both parties
- Understanding the operational elements of campaign execution within Aeroplan and the Partner’s business; liaise with internal and external functional groups in developing program design, program specifications, program assumptions and critical paths, as required
- Driving revenue targets for the business
- Demonstrating ownership and understanding of the financials (Profit &Loss) – including monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasting
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Working with the analytics team, leadership and partners to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creating offers and campaigns to support KPIs
- Staying current with the loyalty and travel landscapes, including keeping up-to-date on competitive offerings
- Ensuring a partner perspective in relevant internal initiatives, supporting internal efforts as needed from thought leadership to execution
- Analyzing challenges and opportunities with a view to impacts on the business and our global network
- Post-secondary education degree required
- 5-7 years’ work experience in partner/program management
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Business/marketing acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to continually changing priorities.
- Nimble and adept in managing multi-faceted projects and deliverables
- Comfortable in dealing with senior colleagues and partners
- Comfort with the Microsoft office suite (Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience within Financial Services / Travel preferred
- Familiarity with navigating legal contracts and working with counsels a definite asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.