Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Global Sales Communication, this position is responsible to develop, create and execute B2B content, campaign activity and supporting Sales communications assets and collateral for distribution and use by the Global Sales branch.
- Develop and execute relevant sales and marketing content through B2B Social media communications (Linked In showcase, FB, Dynamic Signal) to engage and retain loyalty of targeted B2B audience.
- Lead design, management and implementation of integrated multi-channel B2B marketing plans promoting routes/network, product, brand marketing campaigns, targeting travel trade and other external B2B audiences as required, working with the Air Canada Creative Studio and agency resources, as needed.
- Develop and distribute supporting sales leave-behind collateral and promotional materials (such as flat-sheets, brochures, presentations, other collateral) promoting routes, network, product, targeting travel trade and other external B2B audiences for use by Air Canada Global Sales at events, conferences, etc.
- Develop and write B2B content based on business and commercial inputs received from various internal stakeholders (Global Sales, Corp Comm, Brand, etc) for use and distribution through various channels including but not limited to email, social, flat sheets, brochures, print ads.
- Manage and execute weekly B2B DOW email, working closely with internal Sales Comms managers, Routes Marketing, Product Marketing, RM, Network Planning and Global Sales Managers. Review performance and tracking.
- Manage and execute relevant sales support collateral and Sales marketing plans for Groups and Mice programs, working with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Act as a subject-matter expert, information-resource to business units in Global Sales, building strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Act as back-up and support coverage for other Sales Comms Managers on the team
- Actively monitor market trends and competitor activities
- Maintain branding guidelines across all collateral developed for the Sales team;
- Evaluate the delivery of all communication plans, ensuring alignment through all sales communication channels.
- Represent Sales Communication, as required, on various working groups.
- Ensure communication adheres to established corporate image guidelines;
- Manage external service providers and agencies, overseeing projects, bills, etc for assigned projects and initiatives within portfolio
- Monitor, review and report on campaign activities and results
- Contribute to the achievement of corporate annual objectives and targets with integrity
- Actively participate in the annual marketing sales communications planning process
- University degree or college in Communications, Marketing option or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to build communication plans;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, proven customer orientation and ability to work with various client levels;
- Attention to detail with exceptional editing skills;
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task while at the same time never sacrificing quality;
- Comfortable working independently with minimum supervision, and within a team environment assisting colleagues whenever possible
- Good working knowledge of B2B Sales and the various distribution channels;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good understanding of, and experience in, airline industry (passenger environment, sales and marketing structures, methodologies, overall objectives and strategies), an asset;
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours as required;
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.