Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This role is suitable for a highly dynamic, results driven and creative individual, responsible for sourcing new revenue streams, prospecting for new and lucrative opportunities to drive more leisure sales in the premium cabins, identify new Corporate opportunities and promoting Air Canada through own existing network of senior decision makers in order to produce profitable revenue for Air Canada in Israel. The successful candidate will lead and coach Account Managers for Leisure/Corporate Sales.
- Develops objectives and establishes plan for achieving or exceeding company revenue goals
- Directs & executes sales activities designed to provide profitable revenue generation across all market segments (Leisure and Corporate Sales)
- Advanced interpersonal Communication skills, providing proof of value to the customer
- Develop detailed and robust annual and quarterly business plans for Leisure/Corporate Sales
- Regularly monitors account revenue performance and executes visits to managed agencies to ensure expected growth targets are achieved
- Maintains expertise in both AC and alliance products and services
- Prepares and executes seminars at Leisure agencies and TMCs and takes part in Trade events
- Monitors and analyzes competitor activity, and make recommendations on actions the company should undertake to counteract.
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities across Air Canada’s global network
- Ensures the Air Canada brand is highlighted and emphasized to customer base.
- Ensures that trends, developments, competitor activity and other patterns that may impact Air Canada are reported accurately and immediately to manager
- Demonstrate detailed analysis of all statistical data to understand trends and opportunities within the Leisure/Corporate market
- Build deep and robust relationships with internal stakeholders at AC, including local commercial team, Sales & Communication team and Corporate Sales.
- Prospect for new opportunities to improve yield and revenue growth
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor degree in business administration an asset
- Experience in managing a team
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management and task organizational skills
- Airline Sales or Travel industry sales experience is an asset
- The ability to motivate & develop teams to improve performance.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners, both internal and external.
- Ability to travel overseas.
: ACTUAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE PLUS ANY OTHER RELATED TASKS AS ASSIGNED BY THE EMPLOYEE’S SUPERIOR.
Bilingual (fluent in Hebrew and in English (oral and writing)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.