Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Location: Radius Park, Faggs Road, Feltham TW14 0NJ
The Inside Sales team provides a range of support activities to Sales Managers, General Sales Agents (GSA’s) and the external market including travel agents, corporate accounts and AJV (Atlantic Joint Venture) partners. Inside Sales Co-ordinators are also responsible for providing statistics and management information for the sales organization and key partners of Air Canada for defined territories.
We seek a committed and enthusiastic team player who will be expected to assist in all areas of the sales organization as and when required.
NOTE: Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties and responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s manager.
- Fully support the sales team by managing incoming calls and emails, handling any enquiries from travel trade partners, corporates and AJV partners and provide regular feedback to sales team on same.
- On behalf of Air Canada, develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – travel trade partners, corporates, AJV partners in order to develop Air Canada and Alliance partners awareness and image in the territory market.
- Respond in a timely and informative manner that enhances field sales effectiveness and collaborates with local Lufthansa Group (LHG) sales support teams.
- Provide group fare quotations, prepare and send group contracts, follow up client business, identify and feedback on
- market trends, provide monthly reports on group sales and advance bookings
- Service groups booking process including creating bookings, name-lists, advance passenger information, seating, meals,
- payments, cancellations, contract interpretation and approvals of ADM generation
- Co-ordinate with other Air Canada departments (eg, customer relations, baggage) to resolve customer issues.
- Co-ordinate and organize trade and industry events either with LHG or Air Canada standalone and be flexible to travel overseas to represent Air Canada as required.
- Assist field sales with waivers and favour and related sales administration
- Assist with handling GSA and AJV PNR enquiries
- Maintain and develop sales databases for defined territories.
- Support marketing communication activities, and as required assist sales teams in creating newsletters with Air Canada specific information for the trade and LHG.
- Prepare sales presentations and assist sales managers with call planning including reviewing and preparation of data
- Provide information on competitive pricing activities and share regularly with sales team.
- Proficient in GDS reservation system, preferably Amadeus and Altea Suite
- Computer literate – functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative, be organised and prioritise effectively
- Excellent English, oral and written skills
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- Must have ability to work in United Kingdom without restriction
- Must be flexible to travel overseas to represent Air Canada as required
- Airline or travel agency experience
- Strong customer focus
- Strong organizing skills
- Ability to work with figures combined with analytical skills
Other language desirable (French, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.