Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Provide Administrative Support to the General Manager Line Maintenance Europe. The ideal candidate will be a team player with meticulous work standards, possess basic project management skills, be able to multitask and have exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Provide overall administrative guidance and support to the General Manager Line Maintenance Europe
- Administer the region station invoice and regional employees’ qualifications
- Manage all correspondence, internal and external, respond as required and as appropriate.
- Process and create local invoices;
- Provide financial overview and control of local budgets in the region;
- Coordinate meetings both locally and at remote locations, i.e. book conference rooms, meeting notices, hotels and flight, etc.
- Prepare, coordinate and distribute meeting material, e.g., agenda, reports, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, reports as required for the international maintenance branch
- Create/maintain contact lists and spreadsheets.
- Complete expense reports
- Manage vacation, attendance for group as required.
- Maintain accurate records & filing of records.
- Provide assistance with special projects as required.
- Proactively follow up with team members to ensure that all deliverables are achieved in real time.
- Completion of team time records at the end of each month
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in providing administrative support
- Sound knowledge and proficiency of computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational skills: planning, priority setting and managing through systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem solving, customer focused, approachability
- A very high degree of diplomacy, discretion, professional maturity and judgement
- Ability to multi-task never sacrificing quality and affinity for numbers
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with the airline industry, an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, on occasion
Bilingual (mandatory English and German)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.