Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Director, Revenue Management and Business Strategy, this position will act as the central coordination point in assisting the branch to build revenue budgets and forecasts. The Manager, Cargo Revenue Forecasting and & Commercial Development will also play an essential role in identifying and coordinating key strategic initiatives and business development initiatives within the Revenue Management team as well as providing support on these with the Sales teams globally.
- In close collaboration with sales and finance, act as the lead to plan Cargo’s annual cargo revenue budget, outlook and long-range plans
- Prepare and propose station territory sales objectives in line with the overall regional and global revenue objectives
- Create, maintain and communicate weekly revenue forecast, considering input from sales regions, capacity/network team and market intelligence
- In close collaboration with the Cargo Business Intelligence team, ensure all elements of the budget are properly reflected in all reporting tools
- Design and maintain network and revenue performance reports and dashboards
- Respond to queries for revenue analysis
- Generate long-term volume projections (hub volumes, etc.)
- Alongside sales and finance, lead the financial design of the customer loyalty programs
- Lead the customer scoring program for loyalty program
- Prepare and design customer incentive payout grids and scenarios
- Collaborate with global sales during yearly loyalty program review
- Assist sales and marketing in designing yearly customer presentations
- Lead regular strategic business development sessions with sales teams
- Lead and coordinate weekly joint RM/Sales strategic meetings
- University degree required in either Finance, Operational Research, Mathematics or Business
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to create detailed models and to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable business insight
- Results-oriented and influential with exceptional people and communication skills
- 7+ years experience in transportation, air cargo or airline a definite asset
- Ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, analysis and achievement of the right results.
- Passion for innovative solutions, strong facilitation and leadership skills in order to drive motivation and change initiative
- Advanced Computer Skills: BI tools, MS Office suite of products, Power BI
- Relationship building expertise with ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.