Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to assume the functions of Cargo Service Manager based in Toronto.
- Ensure Safety / Security standards are applied without compromise.
- Support operational service standards.
- Monitor and communicate daily operational requirements and changes. Communicate with staff on a regular basis to keep them up-to-date and knowledgeable of new products, performance (service and operational) issues and branch objectives.
- Monitor productivity and quality of service.
- Identify and resolve operational and quality problems.
- Coach and counsel staff.
- Consistently deliver superior service to internal and external customer’s service. Anticipate, identify and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance.
- Counsel and communicate with employee groups and the management team to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Plan, organize, manage and enhance cargo customer service function. Responsible for the effective and timely management and deployment of staff in support of customer.
- Strong interface with ground handler, flight operations and airport customer service.
- Communicate policies, procedures and changes to providers of contracted services
- Thorough knowledge of Cargo processing and operational procedures.
- Commitment to enhancing operational safety
- High energy level with solid planning skills
- Proven leadership and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of WABLINK, and WEBLYNX
- Past management/supervisory experience an asset
- Personal computer skills a definite asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.