Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The project manager, creative studio is responsible for the planning, executing and finalizing of all projects that are trafficked through the Creative Studio, adhering to brand guidelines, deadlines and client needs. Organized and goal-oriented, the project manager works to standardize and introduce consistencies in processes within the Creative Studio to ensure that the project milestones are met. They also oversee the communication, risk, quality, and people management associated with each project.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Creative Studio team (including Creative Studio Lead, Designers, Copywriters and external agency partners)
- Define, track and execute creative projects, ensuring that contributors and stakeholders are engaged
- Set tasks, deadlines and manage an integrated schedule for cross-platform projects
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and prioritize requirements, following internal Air Canada processes
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly project schedules and progress reports
- Manage assigned projects to ensure they are proceeding according to scope, quality and timeliness
- Develop effective relationships and communicate with all levels across the organization
- Anticipate project issues and proactively collaborate and seek out solutions to resolve problems
- Responsible for the quality assurance of outputs (testing, proofreading and ensuring creative is on brand)
- Oversee the successful implementation of project management solutions
- Maintain records and documentation on processes, workflows, and exceptions for audit purposes
- Ensure all projects are organized and archived within the Digital Asset Management tool
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management in a creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- Prior experience in organizational change management and leading enterprise process improvement initiatives
- Familiar with a wide range of media formats and design software technologies (Adobe Creative Suite e.g. InDesign and Digital Marketing platforms e.g. Flexitive)
- Experience providing tactful constructive creative feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated flexibility with work assignments – working quickly, efficiently, establishing priorities, and working effectively under pressure to meet tight and shifting priorities and timelines
- Innovative, creative thinker with proven strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of airline industry considered a plus
- PMP certification or working towards certification would be an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.