Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position reports directly to the MD Customer Contact Centres and has the primary responsibilities for working alongside the Director, Workforce Planning & Business Transformation. Assist/reinforce the management of a seamless introduction of the new Aeroplan PSS platform, project Kilo and ultimately the integration of the loyalty contact centre department within the branch.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that assigned resources are appropriately focused and supported to meet the agile program builds, that the methods/systems being implemented are operationally feasible for the department and efficiently being deployed across the branch workplaces.
Working with the assigned resource and alongside the Director, Workforce Planning & Business Transformation; develop, execute, provide guidance and direction to the allocated resources. To complete and implement the agreed strategies which could involve identifying the tasks needed to prepare the department/branch/resources for the multiple transitions between now and the 3rd quarter of 2020.
Ensure that all program stakeholders are kept informed and that the appropriate training is completed to allow for a seamless introduction commencing in November 2019.
Critical success within this position requires for the flawless implementation/execution of assignments and ability to engage and take the team in the desired direction within the Change/Program Management processes.
- Act as the single-point-of-contact between the internal/external program stakeholders:
- Ensuring that all branch deadlines/deliverables are in support of the program implementation
- When issues are identified responsible for relaying these items and seeking answers to relevant questions from the branch
- To ensure that operational processes/program and systems are supporting the operational processes/applications and system are working as designed
- Expanding program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Responsible for developing and championing the agreed implementation strategies, including developing and managing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Responsible for monitoring the program implementation budget, expense allocation and reporting of KPI for the project including the reporting on programs performance to the branch Senior Leadership team
- Responsible for executing on program awareness events, workshops, gathering feedback and presenting insights at all levels within the organization
- Ensuring that that relevant product standard, procedure and regulatory requirements are upheld, and the branch commitments are being delivered
- Report out and provide insight, support and feedback to internal/external stakeholders on in the testing, piloting and rollout of the assigned programs
- Responsible for supporting transition and project closure while monitoring activities with program stakeholders
- As assigned, following the implementation/closure of the project undertake audits to ensure that the changes are embedded in the new processes/programs/systems as designed
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project across the branch and report out on branch readiness to safeguard meeting all project milestones
- Present and lead sign-off of critical milestones and deliverables, such as IT, Business Process Review, Solution Design, Software Installation, On-Site Education, User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare Change Requests as required to capture the necessary changes within the project scope and timelines
- 5-10 years experience in implementing projects within a large corporation
- Understanding of Aeroplan’s technology platforms
- Understanding of Air Canada’s technology platforms would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills, an attention to details
- Experience developing and managing project implementation/schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team building/collaborative skills with both external and internal clients
- Strong work ethics, organized, detail oriented and committed to quality
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple complex projects and tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office required. With preference given to candidates with advanced Excel, Power BI and Database skills
- Excellent presentations skills and ability to train others
- College/University Degree an asset (Business related, preferred)
- Bilingual – French and English (required)
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.