Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is creating an all-new, digital-first loyalty program that will transform the way it engages with its customers, promising to create more rewarding relationships. This investment is another key step towards our strategy of growing the company into a global champion. As part of this effort, we're building a new team, with the spirit of a start-up, within the broader Air Canada family. Our mandate is to re-envision the airline’s loyalty and digital products, with the goal of creating an easy-to-use and more personalized experience. We’re looking for great people who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, highly-collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment dedicated to bringing this vision to life.
The Partner Marketing Manager, FI Acquisition, is responsible for leading the strategic development and implementation of marketing initiatives and partner plans in order to meet partner business objectives. This will include the development and execution of credit card acquisition strategies. The Manager must manage multiple priorities while working within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. The position requires strong leadership, organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as creative thinking and evaluation.
- Lead the marketing strategy development to deliver on client marketing and business objectives and internal KPI’s related to credit card acquisition
- Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies across multiple paid, owned, earned, 1:1 and shared channels by our partner.
- Lead, from a card acquisition marketing perspective, the relationship for the partner in collaboration with the Key Account Management team
- Lead internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability
- Ensure delivery of all communications. Responsible for managing the execution of the campaign, agency briefing, alignment of internal and external stakeholders and all related post campaign analytics requirements.
- Leverage member, program and market data to determine appropriate campaign offers, targeting strategy and communication mix
- Contribute to the strategy, development and implementation of FI Member Lifecycle Management at various stages of the member’s lifecycle for our FI Partners to increase the relevancy of our communication, enhance member experience and drive card acquisition
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities and work collaboratively, internally and with our partners to optimize go-to-market plans.
- Manage a team of two high-performing direct reports
- Minimum 5 years of marketing management experience and/or broad range of experience in FI
- marketing, loyalty marketing, CRM/1:1 marketing
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital
- marketing channels, as well as social media, mobile marketing and search marketing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop impactful and effective acquisition strategies and campaigns
- Strong experience in customer lifecycle management strategies and execution
- Ability to analyze data, translate results into marketing strategies
- Strong skills in Customer Relationship management (CRM)
- A well-developed influencer and negotiator with the ability to gain commitment and support for
- objectives from key partners, internally and externally, while developing relationships at both the
- working and senior management levels with partner organizations
- Strong People management/leadership
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing or related field
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.