Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Hourly Rate of $ 19.21
Air Canada is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fill full-time permanent positions for Concierge Agents in the San Francisco Airport. Concierge Agents ease the way for our premium customers through their entire airport experience.
- The primary function of an Air Canada Concierge is to ease the way for our premium customers throughout their entire airport experience.
- This role includes all premium customer touch points such as check-in, Maple Leaf lounges along with traditional personal services.
- The position is modeled after concierge service found in 5 star hotels.
- The position is a busy one with duties that vary from day to day depending on the diverse requirements of our top tier premium customers.
- A Concierge is always helpful, always follows through with a request and always has the right attitude. The Concierge creates a sense of comfort and recognition for our premium customers with a simple philosophy: “IF IT IS POSSIBLE, CONSIDER IT DONE.”
- Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
- Ensure system wide “personal service” follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
- Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
- Offer assistance for any special needs.
- Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
- Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
- Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
- Develop a network of contacts and resources that can provide assistance in accommodating the diverse requests of our top tier customers.
- You must possess at least a High School diploma/GED equivalent, be at least 18 years of age and possess current authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Must wear Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards.
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time.
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use the Company’s automated reservations, ticketing and baggage tracing systems.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Strong knowledge of local city attractions, events, hotels, restaurants and services.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
- Proactive, take charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
- Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
- Superior leadership and people skills with a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Self-motivated with an excellent ability to work under pressure while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail.
- Willing and able to work in a team environment.
- RES III, check-in and PC skills would be considered an asset.
- Superior knowledge of airline service information and airport procedures would be considered an asset.
- Airport Customer Sales and Service Agent experience would be considered an asset.
- Ticketing experience would be considered an asset.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.