Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The primary responsibilities of implementing and bringing to steady state the approved customer service/customer recovery strategies across the multi-department, multi-location network that comprises the Contact Centres Branch.
This role will act as the SME for all operating departments within the branch and supports these teams in the operationalization of approved strategies/processes for branch services. This position is expected to deliver strategic recommendations to project teams/business owners, as well, as other Branches, to ensure that initiatives/projects are delivered with optimal automation, and direct responsibilities for designing, implementing and operationalizing programs/policies within the branch.
- Manage and ensure that Contact Centres delivery remains a priority during design/development phases for new product development projects
- Deliver new products, policies and processes successfully
- Optimize revenue by focusing on enhancements or process changes that increase sales or reduce cost within Contact Centres
- Drive Process Operating model and process re-engineering / improvements to support the operations.
- Work with subject matter experts to research and develop business requirements
- Regularly review existing processes and act as a catalyst for implementing improvements (more customer-focused, reduce manual work, increase revenue opportunities, etc)
- Develop and prepare required business case(s)
- Review current products to ensure that they continually meet original design specifications and initiate enhancements as required
- Facilitate workshops with cross-functional departments documenting current procedures and presenting new program/process designs
- Liaise closely with other business units such as IT, Training, Marketing, etc.
- Minimum 10 years in a management position in an Operational/Continuous Improvement role.
- Detailed understanding of Air Canada’s technology platforms.
- Exposure to the Global Distribution Systems (Amadeus/Sabre/Travelport).
- Strong analytical skills, with an attention to details.
- Strong/proven experience in leading and developing talented teams.
- Ability to write product briefs, business plans, operational processes and business requirements documents.
- Experience in implementing complex projects.
- Proven abilities to manage change in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, engages and builds effective relationships with everyone across the organization.
- Ability to present complex material/business impacts to executives/senior program stakeholders and negotiate project timelines/trade-offs without compromising the business requirements.
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence/organizational savvy, execution skills (strategy through implementation), as well as, delivering robust/engaging presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple complex projects and tight deadlines.
- Strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-moving, performance-driven environment.
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.