Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Cargo Training Team is looking for a dynamic, proactive and motivated individual, who will use excellent communication and organizational skills to deliver high quality training programs. This position reports to the Training Delivery Manager.
- Deliver classroom-based training for all mandatory requirements
- Oversee and monitor all e-learning to ensure 100% compliance
- Deliver all Air Canada operational system training (Weblynx, Smartload)
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Air Canada Cargo and promote its Corporate Values and Flight Path.
- Track and maintain all training programs and up-to-date modules, including related exams, bulletins and handouts
- Coordinate annual or recurrent training modules, to forecast optimal training delivery.
- Monitor and evaluate Corporate procedures on an ongoing basis to determine applicability and ensure their relevance prior to implementation.
- Communicate training delivery feedback on successes, failures, suggestions and suggest improvement or change where applicable
- Knowledge of Air Canada Cargo processes and systems, an asset
- Must be willing to travel
- Flexible to adapt to schedule changes for on-site training delivery
- Must demonstrate drive for excellence and commitment and ‘can do’ attitude
- Must demonstrate flexibility and ability to think creatively in a challenging operational environment
- Strong commitment to teamwork and simultaneously be self-reliant
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
- Sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- High regard for safety
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a training environment
- Bachelor of Education or similar Training Industry certification, a definite asset
Bilingual (English and French) Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.