Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Cybersecurity Governance team at Air Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the Director, Cybersecurity Governance in reviewing, analyzing and enhancing Air Canada’s Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures. The senior analyst is accountable to ensure that information security requirements within Air Canada are identified, assessed and documented, and that the documentation supports the Cybersecurity Control Framework.
The senior analyst will work in close collaboration with various groups such as Compliance, Operations, Application Development, and many others to ensure that these groups benefit from appropriate support from the Policies, Standards and Procedures. The senior analyst will also be responsible to ensure that Policies, Standards and Procedures are in line with best practices, and that the latest trends and threats are subject to appropriate coverage.
- Review, analyze and elaborate and maintain the Air Canada Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Provide advisory services to various groups at Air Canada with regards to the interpretation of these cybersecurity documents.
- Ensure that the Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures properly cover emerging threats in collaboration with the Threat Intelligence and Risk Management teams.
- Ensure that the Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures are aligned with and support the Cybersecurity Control Framework.
- In collaboration with the Cybersecurity Awareness and Training team, ensure that Policies, Standards ad Procedures are properly communicated to the targeted audiences.
- Manage compliance requirements related to Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Coordinate with operational groups and business units to identify, set up and implement appropriate procedures in alignment with cybersecurity policies
- In collaboration with various stakeholders, monitor compliance with information security policies and procedures
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to collect and use information for improved cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures
- Inspire, motivate and train team members to follow and achieve organizational security objectives
- Think outside of the box to ensure that cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures enable the business instead of being a roadblock
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required. A degree in Computer Science, Information Security/Data Systems Management or a related field.
- 6 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience elaborating, communicating and socializing cybersecurity policies, directives, standards and procedures.
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with innovative ways of enabling teams to comply with the cybersecurity documents while facilitating the business.
- Ability to navigate diverse perspectives and promote an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability effectively collaborate with technical and senior business staff and management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- IT security certifications is an asset (SSCP, CISM, CISA, or CISSP)
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity control frameworks (especially NIST), best practices and standards (ISO, etc).
- Ability to work across multiple technical teams to set direction and priority
- Experience with working within multidisciplinary and collaborative environments
- Must be a team player with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.