Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fill one (1) permanent, Full time positions that are currently available in the role of Customer Service Agent in our Frankfurt Call Centre.
- The primary focus and responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service while providing customers with information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products.
- Offer the highest level of customer service while providing customers with information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products.
- Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or to modify existing bookings.
- Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately obtain documents and confirm customer’s personal information for bookings.
- Customer service experience within a call centre environment and previous travel industry experience would be considered an asset.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and internal and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Willing to challenge and learn new tasks and skills.
- PC/IT skills at high standard.
- Must be able to work flexible hours/shift.
- Must possess at least college degree or equivalent.
- Must be available to attend and successfully pass a five (5) weeks full-time training program.
- Working hours are from Monday to Friday between 0900-1730.
- Must pass a six (6) months probation.
Mandatory German and English. French an asset.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.