Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Cybersecurity Governance team at Air Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the Director, Cybersecurity Governance in developing and delivering strategies, methodologies, communications campaigns and training plans to raise the awareness of Cybersecurity matters to infuse a cyber aware mindset into all Air Canada employees and contractors, enabling them to take appropriate action as security risks arise.
- The individual will be required to design and deliver company-wide formal and informal cybersecurity awareness, and training initiatives. The individual will be required to stay current on new technologies and cyber threats and modify the cybersecurity awareness program accordingly with the goal to reduce Air Canada’s risk exposure.
- Develop a comprehensive security education and awareness program, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats for our employees, contractors, executives and technical operating personnel.
- Manage the company-wide email phishing program.
- Create a positive program that engages employees, to include focusing on changing behaviors both at home and at work.
- Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure these requirements.
- Ensure that the cybersecurity awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Recommend and/or implement innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to security training and awareness programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and awareness programs, utilizing appropriate data collection instruments and procedures and adjust as necessary to maximize impact.
- Consult and partner with corporate technical training, communications teams, business, and security.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify training requirements and deliver customized solutions.
- Participate in effective training delivery including analysis, implementation, testing and documentation of educational systems.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required. A degree in Computer Science, Information Security/Data Systems Management or a related field.
- 6 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing and implementing Technical Education and Awareness programs and strategies.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to complex security and risk related issues.
- Ability to navigate diverse perspectives and promote an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical subject matter experts and translate that information seamlessly to non-technical employees and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability effectively collaborate with technical and senior business staff and management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- IT security certifications is an asset (SSCP, CISM, CISA, or CISSP).
- Ability to work across multiple technical teams to set direction and priority.
- Experience with working within multidisciplinary and collaborative environments.
- Must be a team player with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.