Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Responsible for providing excellent service to our customers that are requesting a refund; you will accurately apply Air Canada policies and tariffs to determine if the customer qualifies for a refund.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform refunding functions in accordance with clearly defined procedures
- Provide professional, proficient service to external customers such as Travel Agencies, other airlines and Insurance companies
- Liaise with various internal departments such as Customer Relations, Reservations, Baggage Services
- Perform tasks based on provided training, reference documentation, and standard processes
- Determine refunds using manuals, tariffs, or other sources for pricing/investigation/determination
- Correspond with customers via email and on the phone
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Airline experience
- Fares, Fare rules, taxation
- Tariff training
- Codes: Airline and City
- GDS experience or Reservation system experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to represent the airline with professionalism
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Representing the best of the Air Canada Brand
- Ability to not just multitask but to also anticipate process before directed to do so
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize duties and use good judgement
- Bilingual, an asset
- Accounting, an asset
- Minimum one (1) year office experience
- Travel and Tourism Diploma
- Airline or Travel Agency experience a definite asset
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.