Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Responsible for handling paper-based, digitised paper and digital training records and supporting overall Cabin Crew Training Informatics needs.
- Ensure training record retention processes and document archiving are in place and applied as per IOSA Standards Manual.
- Maintain training records infrastructure in support of operational objectives, applicable regulations, standards and policies
- Ensure that training records are quality controlled and analyzed to support processes
- Liaise with team to address training record issues and ensure maximum optimization
- Provide support to the Informatics team (E-Learning Checks, 90 Day Operational Experience, quality control of Line Indoctrination Forms etc.)
- Work with team to handle learning manage system escalations and communicate with participants where necessary
- Support with coding invoices, accounts payable (receivable) and respond to financial queries
- Support and coordinate Training Design activities (Yearbook, Yoga Event, Galley Workshop etc.)
Safety and Regulatory Requirements:
- Maintain safety as first topic day to day (production and administration)
- Assuming any responsibilities delegated by the Manager, Training Planning & Cost
- In person’s absence, all responsibilities for duties are delegated to another qualified individual
- Keep abreast of corporate initiatives and communications
- Establish and maintain Business Processes and Procedures for the position
- Follow document retention guidelines (IFS Quality Manual Publication 355 Chapter 2 and/or and Safety Management Manual, Chapter 2)
- Ensure provisions of the Official Languages Act are applied to the daily work environment as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Microsoft Office knowledge an asset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Operational knowledge an asset (IFS)
Indoctrination Training (mandatory)
- Job Orientation
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Violence & Harassment Prevention Awareness Program (VHPP)
- Health & Safety – Branch Program
- Portable Fire Extinguisher
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.