Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position will report to the Manager, Cabin Training & Processes and will be responsible for maintaining Cabins Services processes, training and communications and will oversee a team of instructors that are responsible for the delivery of Cabin Services training.
- Create Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the trainers on Cabin Standards & Health and Safety
- Manage the Cabin Trainers and ensure they deliver training as per standards.
- Participate in the Cabin Services program for new fleet introductions and aircraft modifications.
- Review Quality Assurance scorecard performance related to Cabin Services, identify the changes required to meet the commercial expectation and provide recommendations to the Manager, Cabin Training & Processes
- Work closely with Air Canada Maintenance to obtain approval on Cabins processes and products
- Prepare Bulletins to communicate with the Cabins employees on a regular basis
- Review customer feedback and complaints on the Cabin Standards & Services and implement correctives measures
- Meet with all the Cabin Trainers on a regular basis to review the Cabin training program requirements and to discuss operational challenges
- Maintain the Commercial Standards Manual for Cabin Standards & Services
- Certification from an accredited college or University in Aircraft / Business / Administration, or Equivalent.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in Airline operation, training and communication is essential.
- Minimum 3 years relative experience in Training, Process Development, Communication in an Airline environment.
- Strong communicators with the demonstrated ability to lead motivate and develop personnel to achieve operational objectives within a multi-disciplinary organization.
- Familiar with Transport Canada Aviation regulations and norms (an asset)
- Strong orientation towards change management and passionately focused on measurable results
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and use of the internet.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication in English and French.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to shift priorities on an ad hoc basis and flexibility with working hours.
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.