Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join the Global Benefits Team and help the People, Culture and Communications branch deliver on its promise of excellent customer service to our internal customers, aligned with our Flight Path. The selected individuals will oversee administration of group benefit enrollments, while providing employees, retirees, managers and other internal/external partners with assistance relating to benefits and leaves administration, as needed.
- Manage participants eligibility and enrollment.
- Including enrollment of participants’ eligible dependents
- Provide client support for:
- Health and welfare plans in Canada, US and International
- Provide timely responses to all benefit/leaves inquiries from employees, via e-mail and telephone
- Including clarification of Air Canada policies, relating to benefits and leaves
- Investigate and provide resolution to escalated benefit/leaves issues
- Maintain integrity of Air Canada’s standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Escalate processing issues with regards to day-to-day transactions or calls received
- Liaison with various stakeholders to review, investigate and resolve issues and facilitate timely Benefits Administration processing
- Participate in testing of Benefits and Leaves Administration modules as required
- Coordinate and participate in special projects as required
- Assist in management of pre-payment process for employees on leaves
- Works closely with service providers and internal clients to ensure timely processing of leaves
- Provide input on automation of leaves processing
- Participate in any project relating to leaves
- Minimum of college degree with relevant experience
- PeopleSoft knowledge and experience an asset
- Ability to exercise impeccable judgment, confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of tact and discretion at all times when dealing with employees and sensitive situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy and establish priorities while maintaining a high customer service level.
- Demonstrated customer-service orientation and high degree of diplomacy
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and ability to manipulate date and produce correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Ability to translate Reports and Queries into common terms
- Understanding of payroll, asset
- Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.